Fitness Running Elastic Waist Bag
Why Wear an Elastic Belt?
How is an elastic belt different?
The main differentiator between elastic belts and ordinary belts is, of course, that the straps are made with stretchy elastic material. There are two main forms of elastic: webbing (knit or woven) and elastic cord (often braided). Elastic fabrics are made from rubber and another material, most often cotton, nylon or polyester. The most common types of stretch belts are braided elastic belts, surcingle belts and elastic webbing belts.
What are the advantages of elastic belts?
The main advantages to wearing an elastic belt include:
- The elastic strap stretches, providing “give” that enhances comfort.
- Stretchy belts grip the waist better, helping to keep your pants up.
- The belt flexes with movement, causing no restriction of motion.
- Flat elastic does not weigh a lot, keeping belts light and supple.
- With tension adjusted, elastic belts put less pressure on abdomen.
Who could benefit from wearing an elastic belt?
Stretch belts are very comfortable and highly functional, so truly just about anyone would benefit from wearing one. However, there are many specific use cases, some of which were originally envisioned and others that have been reported by enthusiastic customers.
- Sports like hiking, fishing, hunting, golfing, skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing and more.
Please allow 6 - 15 days for delivery